2/20/08

goodbye rasor




hello laser!

Just started a new job. I am the only aesthetician/laser technician for Heavenly Skin Medspa.

We are located in an office of OBGYN'S. I have my own secretary, she's phenominal.

I laser myself between my patients.

Or update blogs...

or run around phoenix/scottsdale marketing... it's so scarry.

I recently realized that many of my friends will probably be married in the year 2008. I assume myself, Jenna Patterson, Kayla Williams, Lindsey Hansen, Skyler Russel, Emily Owens, Jeremy Russel, and more will all be wed. That blows my mind.


3 comments:

sbk said...

hey gurl! I'm glad to see you finally updating! Speaking of weddings...do you have a date yourself?

Stacie said...

everyones leaving me for G's :(

Jenna Robert said...

still not impressed...