7/2/08

3rrd post in 24 hours

So Aaron always wants long hair. I always beg him to cut it. It's a debate we've had for ages. He looks great either way. I just like him with short hair. He does have his opinions about my hair as well. He always thinks he knows what he wants, I always go against his wishes, and he always loves it in the end. Isn't a good relationship about compromise? I've been brainstorming and this is what I came up with...
PLEASE VOTE
Choose one of these lovely unisex hairstyles circa 1975
1.]
2.]
3.]

4.]

5.]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote numero uno.

e.wilson said...

#1 also has my vote...#3 has a great nose.

e.wilson said...

ahem...#4 has the nose.
#3 is just creepy.

Kristin said...

Oh definitely the one where you have to where the bands on your foreheads. And then when people ask, you can tell them that Guru Pitka blessed them himself for you to communicate telepathically with them.

Shannon said...

Number one is adorable

Tawny Antelman said...

hahhahaha straight ridick!!!