8/19/08

wanted to post

I wanted to post but for the first time in a long time, I'm not sure what to post about. Life is going great for the most part. The economy stresses me out, why do I stress over things I can't control? Maybe I should stress about things I have control over. Like how often I go to the gym, or just budgeting.


Aaron is great. We have our problems, like any other couple, but for the most part I am so happy. He is so thoughtful. He has such a great outlook on life. He's such an optimist. Everything "will be alright." There's always a "bright side." Sometimes I just want him to feed in to my pessimism and whine and cry with me. No suree. But I love it about him. He has this fire that is so contagious. He loves different foods and cultures. He never stresses about petty things. He wants to travel and experience everything. He has no fear. He doesn't think about how his dreams are nearly impossible. He just thinks about where he wants to go and do. Never worries about the mechanics of it all. I want to be him when I grow up.


Lately he's been asking me about what rings I like...


This is what I came up with so far :]








I need input. I know I love gold, pearls, small diamonds, antique jewelry, etc. Give me some feedback!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am thinking downtown gilbert, it has alot of hidden treasures around there.
outfits!!! i just feel like every portrait session i have done, their clothes were so boring. so i want to do something "funky" (for lack of a better word) but seriously every outfit i've seen of yours is adorable, so i am sure whatever you show up in will be fabulous. could we do two oufits? maybe a formal outfit, (by formal i mean a dress/skirt) and a casual outfit. just bring anything fun, i know you have cute hats and glasses (for sure bring your glasses and sunglasses)
wow, this is alot to ask of you. but i promise you'll get heaps of fabulous pictures!
i just texted you too.
see you soon.

Tawny Antelman said...

your funny! YOU LOVE blogging!
we should just do a blogging night one night, haha...
I like the silver top three on the left side for the rings! Way cute!!!


so hes been asking lately.. hmmm might be coming soon?

Kristin said...

You know you're in love when you start out with nothing you want to blog about and end up writing about everything you love about Aaron. :)

I miss blogging all day! And too true! Those pillows are FANTASTIC. We should go to Australia and pick some up :).

I'm going out to Brit's on sat @ 9 if you happen to stop by... :)

Kristin said...

I put way too many "abouts" i that last post. How annoying.

I forgot to say which ring I liked! I love love LOVE the first one. I like how it's not perfectly round, and the detail around it is interesting, and it looks so dainty. Of course the Pearl is fantastic too because it's your colors. And pearls are precious...

Kristin said...

Wait, is Kate talking about engagement pictures up there????!!

Anonymous said...

go see, go see! i am dying to know what you think.

emma said...

i like the first and fourth rings!!

Anonymous said...

The fiiiirst one is amazing.