10/15/08

Persephone Vintage









Lately I am vintage OBSESSED. These lovely gems are from Persephone Vintage, on ETSY.com I love Etsy, yes I sound like a broken record.


Yesterday I went to the antique mall on Main Street just east of Country Club. Unreal. How did I not know about this place? I found vintage fur, a small globe, and all the vintage jewelry I could ever get my hands on. I wanted everything, but bought nothing. Save save save is our motto!


^This is the quaint little studio house that Aaron and I will be living in when we are married! (Upon credit approval, gulp). It is just seconds from the temple in the adorable historic distric. The house is surrounded by green trees and green grass and we even have our own matching red barn. We have fruit trees galore. I couldn't be happier about this find! Stacie White thank you for taking us to our new home!

8 comments:

Steoffrey said...

we are so happy! (now we sound like the broken record.)

MeganHowell said...

OK, first of all, CUUUTE place.
second, i love vintage too, luckily thats one of the only things provo satisfies me about- the vintage stores!!
and third, WHEN ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED?????????????
and lastly, why is your blog always soo effing cute?
im wayyy jealous. you make me feel like such a plain jane:( haha but i still like you (and i like blog stalking you??) a whole lot.

OH and did you catch the newest episode of gg?? i missed out, and im so sad.

sarah ann said...

awhh i am lovin the vintage!! :] etsy is awesome! were still going to call you some time this week, to go to those vintage shops! Okay, i love love love your new home! The historical district is my favorite, thats where i got the tree house name. :] SOOO DARRRLLINNGGG!!!

sarah ann said...

i emailed you!
:)

Anonymous said...

oh i love it- i can't wait to see what you do with the place.
i loved chatting with you today- even though it was over texting- and lasted about 10 minutes. but, i can't wait for some "saturday in novemeber" :)

Jessica and colby said...

cute cute cute when are you getting married???

Kristin said...

GASP!!! I literally just did that out loud! I'm so excited for you! Can you have me over sometime? GASSSSSSSSP!!! Can I go with you when you buy vintage things to put in your place??! OMG. Nadia, the instant you have the funds... I'm so there. WHEN IS HE GOING TO PROPOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????

The Morris Life said...

girl i am so happy for you getting married!!! keep me updated!
love you a ton!