12/30/08


I am absolutely obsessed with Cate Blanchett and Brad Pitt in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button! It was a time piece, and they did such a fantastic job. They had to age Cate and Brad and they did such a phenomenal job. The acting was great as well. I thought the entire movie was believable. My only complaint was that it was such a long movie. I think they could have cut about an hour out of it. But I never realized how beautiful she really is. She should have never gone back blonde!




10 comments:

Tawny Antelman said...

I want to see this movieee soo bad!! That might be a New years day thing I have to doo!!
Im glad to know you liked it so much, more the reason to see it now!! Im stoked!!

Love Cami. said...

Completely agree, it was amazing. AND she is the most beautiful woman ever. The whole movie I was trying to convince myself that I should go red...

Anonymous said...

i have not seen it yet, but i adore her.

so i am going tomorrow morning... i've got a list of things to find. you in?

MyKelle J said...

AHh I have been dying to see that movie! It really looks amazing.

Anonymous said...

they are both so amazing! I agree, good story but long.

sarah ann said...

I will have to totally check that movie out! :)

Anonymous said...

nadia... where are you? i am missing your posts.


(i did the snow shoot on friday, i LOVE them.)

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Me too, wasn't it a great movie? Her transformation is spectacular!

Anonymous said...

goooooood showww!! i loved it.

Tawny Antelman said...

Youve been slacking on the posts.. whats up with that haha