12/10/08

I finally made that smore pie I was telling you about! (Graham cracker crust, brownie batter, bake, and then broil the marshmallows) Oh my it was so glorious. Sidenote: Yes I look like a lesbian in that flannel. Disgusting. And doesn't Aaron's bicep look extra plump? Haha his half smile makes him look like such a bro dog. We were really showing an awful side of ourselves.
Tuckers surprise birthday party. So cute! I was dying of the flu though, hence my face.
His second try to blow out the candles

2 comments:

Cassandra Romney said...

Nadia, Are you Married? You look so cute! You dont look like a lesbian. You look adorable with flannel! Yes! his byseps look huge! You got a keeper!

Anonymous said...

you do not look like a lesbian, but that comment made me laugh!
you have one of the best blogs also.