1/23/09

poppytalk



I love this print I saw on PoppyTalk by Justin Richel.
I want to add it to my Keep Calm Carry On :] I want to start
collecting prints like this and make a photo wall. Oh the ideas.

Maybe I just like this print because it looks delicious and I am on the HCG diet. For those of you who don't know, it involves only eating 500 calories a day and injecting yourself with a pregnancy hormone. Oh the things my co-workers convince me to do!

Who wants to go to the Buzz tonight with Jenna and I?

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Okay I'm no usually a blog commenter, but WHAT?!?!?!? What the crap is this diet you're on? Please explain more. I'm very confused.

Tawny Antelman said...

Your wackness as wackness gets...
stop all this diet talk.. you dont need to loose any weight who ever said you did is crazy themselves.. i belive it was tamran... if you think u need to loose weight than your DEF saying i need to loose 15 pounds!! SOOOOOOOOO maybe you should hook me up with this diet madness u seem to of got CONVINCED into hahahaha

Amelia Kate said...

So 800 calories a day is borderline starvation, i saw a nutritionist talk about it, and girl you are tiny already! your body is amazing...stop this! and injecting yourself with added hormones you dont need can have horrible side effects, I've had experience. Be Careful! :)