12/29/09

is it over yet? can I open my eyes?


Oh no I'm getting reflective again. It's that time of morning I guess. This year is coming to a close and in most ways I am so relieved. I think this has been one of the most influential years of my life. I am so blessed.


-fell in love with"New York I Love You" and "An Education"

- fell in love with "Young Victoria"

-I said goodbye to two missionaries

-I lost my job twice

-I applied to approxiametly 40 different jobs, yes 40

-6 job interviews

-made countless new friends
-fell in love with Bon Iver and William Fitzsimmons

-was hurt for reasons I'll never understand

-discovered more about myself than ever before

-realized it's okay to gain weight

-forgave EVERYONE! Even the undeserving. EVEN MYSELF!

-watched my health deteriorate, and now I appreciate it more than ever

-learned to love my family

-became a complete insomniac

-realized that I have only a handful of true friends, I'm okay with it

-have written about 26 handwrittetn letters

-realize I've got a long way to go. And that's what 2010 is for


{♥}



3 comments:

Momma said...

Nadia, it will NEVER be over! So open those gorgeous eyes and enjoy the journey! You are amazing and I love you and am SOOO proud of you! Love, Your insomniac of a Mother. :-)

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

looks like you went through a lot of very important ups and downs this year and learned a lot about yourself. thanks for sharing!

Willi Nixon said...

reflecting is good :) you've had a long year but think about how much you've learned!