4/4/10

via see hear say

Counting my blessings in BOLD.


I had such a wonderful day. I never miss General Conference but I had to work. I will admit I left the house this morning with a sour attitude. Amongst many tasks I have to do at work it was on my list to trim and arrange flowers for the lobby. For a moment the world went so quiet. I left the door open and the cool breeze swept through and I was lost in the purples and greens. The petals were soft on my fingers and the subtle aroma was awe inspiring. I had a client today, it was so rewarding to teach her a few things that I know. I realized that I have gained valuable knowledge over the past two years. I had the realization that Heavenly Father gave me certain challenges so that I could overcome them and help others. We aren't always blessed to know why we have to endure certain trials. But on this one he clued me in. I was able to squeeze in a little cardio. I felt wonderful once the endorphins kicked in. Tonight I spent time with friends I haven't seen in a while. I am so happy to be surrounded by good people. I had Sweet Cakes Froyo for the first time, it was delicious. I listened to Reggie play the guitar, which is always a treat. Today I had a chance to listen to Arcade Fire, Bon Iver, and Black Kids.

No comments: