12/17/10





once in a while I come across something artistic and beautiful and I my heart just sings. I can't explain it. I see the colors and patterns, the vision, the creation of something new and different. I see a designer, or an artist and they were brave and daring and confident. I saw this collection by {fluer wood} and I was just blown away. I love the fresh flowers and the bold prints. I love the mixing of patterns. I could go on!

My fiance is such a sweetheart. I feel like I fall in love with him every day for a new reason. It's amazing that he still manages to surprise me with his talents. He has so many that on occasion, I discover them! He knows that I love to blog, so he offered me some tutorials. He taught me how to properly link to other websites. He taught me how to arrange images in photoshop. I know he has so much to teach me and I am excited that we have forever together.

1 comment:

Nuha said...

this post made me smile :) you talking about your fiance is soo sweet! It reminds me of my husband. Congrats on your upcoming wedding! And that purple dress is my new obsession haha Thanks for sharing! xoxo