1/3/11




{Jenna Robert} and I threw a New Years Eve party with 7 other couples. Kevin and I cooked pasta and Jenna made a yummy salad. We played games and lit sparklers at the countdown. We sure had a blast.


The wedding planning continues, I guess we're in the "execution" phase considering our wedding is in two weeks. I have been brought to tears countless times because those around me are so willing to help and participate in this event. I could spend days writing thank you cards to those who have already been so generous to us. I had my second wedding dress fitting this week and it's coming along! I adore it and I can't wait to marry Kevin in it. I am excited for all of my wedding decorations to start coming in this week. I love this pretty floral inspiration spotted on {ruffled}



Kevin and I finally received the keys to our home, so we decided to go pick out paint colors! This is the palette that I want to base our design around. I am loving that rusty red and the charcoal. These are from the Martha Stewart collection which is my favorite. It made me laugh how our perfect tufted couch from {urban outfitters} looks so large in our tiny living room.



We have a large "to-do" list but luckily Kevin has been extremely attentive and helpful, and most importantly he has been patient! The countdown continues!


Kevin's mom will be making our burlap table runners for the reception. Maybe it's a phase, but I love burlap right now. Talk about eco-friendly and inexpensive! It just ads an earthy feeling to the overall aesthetic. This tutorial should be helpful.

4 comments:

Jenna Robert said...

Aw, man- I could really use some of that amazing pasta this morning. PS- I can't wait for your wedding!

Shay said...

You are so gorgeous, Nadia! Good luck in the next two weeks:-)

Ash said...

youre amazing :) wish I was there with you guys! love you

Kristin said...

I can't wait to see pictures of how your house turns out. I'll probably have to pop over and visit one of these times I'm at Britt's. 10 days! Are you counting down?!