1/20/11


Wouldn't this dress be a perfect option for a bridesmaid? Only $89 from {the limited}

Originally spotted on
{Once Wed}


Does it make me a terrible person if I say I had a pretty amazing week? Not the kind of week that is easy, I don't mean to say that there weren't struggles and tears. But nevertheless it was an amazing week. I discovered how sincere prayers can truly be when you NEED Heavenly Father. It hasn't been easy living completely alone. Every noise I hear outside gives me the chills, I'm horrified. I often sleep with the lights on and with a Disney movie blaring. I have discovered how comforting the Scriptures can be when you are desperately seeking guidance. I have learned that I am strong, and more capable than I ever gave myself credit for. I've been brave, and at times even strong! Yesterday I tried something I was afraid to do, hot yoga. The class was an hour and a half. It was difficult. Before I arrived at the class I was already dehydrated, sunburned, sore, and exhausted from recent events. Imagine how I felt after the class! But I woke up today feeling energized, peaceful even. I can't wait to go back. I NEVER thought I'd say that. Another shout out to my amazing friends and family. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Tomorrow I return to full time work. This will be the first day working since I received my new promotion. I am honored to have this opportunity. Heavenly Father has blessed me so so much.

4 comments:

Stephanie Vogel said...

The dress is cute, but the model/mannequin....can't tell..is kinda creepy looking. Yay for hot yoga,promotions and having a better week!

Natalie said...

You are so amazing.

Kelsie said...

This is so sweet. I first came to your blog to comment on the dress, but your message was wonderful. You have every right to say it was a wonderful week and prayer is the most wonderful thing in the world. I've tried working harder on making sure morning prayer is mandatory and it's made SUCH a difference :) have a wonderful weekend!

Amelia Kate said...

Nadia you truly are amazing.
I love you so much! You are so inspiring, and such a strong person. I am so glad that you have been able to take that away from this hard experience.