4/6/11



This weekend my friend Joanna and I ventured up to Salt Lake to attend General Conference.
We were able to attend the first session on Saturday. I loved every minute of it.

I had two favorite talks. The first was by Kent F. Richards and it was about physical and spiritual pain.

My second was by Richard G. Scott about true love. It was one of the most sincere and tender talks I've ever heard.

As always, I feel motivated and uplifted after these sessions of Conference like I can do anything.

2 comments:

Kelsie said...

you look beautiful in that picture and i loved BOTH of the talks you mentioned. i feel like i have a million and a half things i need to work on, but twice as motivated to start doing them now :)

katilda said...

ooh yes, i was at the session with Elder Scott's talk. how lovely! it was very tender.