8/25/11

Fall Fashions and NYC






Feeling inspired by these breezy fall fashions from
Laugh Cry Repeat

I have been on a blog hiatus which I hate! It shows how busy I have been. I went to NYC (my favorite city) with 4 of my best girlfriends. 3 of us share the same birthday week so we decided to spend our special days in The City! My friend Caitlin spent the first minutes of her birthday on the top of the Empire State Building. All the tourists sang to her, it was magical. I spent the first moments of mine at my favorite Vietnamese restaurant Sea in Brooklyn. All of the surrounding tables sang to me as well! Don't you love that you can go to a nice restaurant and it's open until 3am? New Yorker's are so nice, nothing like the movies. I adored the MoMa, a few pieces brought me to tears.I think my favorite room was filled with beautiful pieces by Claude Monet. I can't blog without mentioning some of the goodies from Magnolia Bakery. Two words, banana pudding!

Here are just a few pictures I took on my phone.


SoHo, one of my favorite parts of The City.


View from Inside the MoMa.

Getting ready to go out for my Birthday

View from the Top of the Empire State Building!


All for now!
xo
-n

1 comment:

kate said...

Nadia, will you start a fashion blog? Pleeeeeeease?