11/4/08



Dear Diet Coke. Glourious Diet Coke. You may give me cancer, but I wonder... it may just be worth all the bad days you have turned around. With a hint of lime you warm my heart. Even more than chocolate after a heart-break. I hear a rumor that DC is 5-12packs for $5 at Fry's. If this is true, I may just run to Fry's right now.

This $90.00 bike from Wal-Mart is calling my name. My goodwill bike got stolen unfortunately and this weather is just too perfect to not have a decent replacement. Tamran has been so inspiring! We've been running together and eating healthier! (Don't let my diet coke reference fool you). We want to not use cars anymore and ride bikes as much as possible. Gas is too pricey anyways...




Next week I am seeing Copeland/Lovedrug. It should be an amazing show. And yes, I think Lydia should be there too.



"in the fight between my heart and mind, no one really wins this time"


3 comments:

joslyn marie said...

Hi Nadia! This is Joslyn from highland. Hey, my husband and i set our blog to private.. give me your email and ill invite you. I would love to hear how things are going for you. my email is joslynmariegoodman@Yahoo.com. talk to you soon

Todd said...

Nads! Where's the concert?? I love Copeland!

Anonymous said...

you better be taking me with you, or at least let me go with you to see love drug and copeland :)