5/11/09

"change comes like a little wind that ruffles the curtains at dawn, and it comes like the stealthy perfume of wildflowers hidden in the grass"





Quote: Steinbeck


Photo: simply photo


mood: OVERWHELMED

Change has become this gloomy word shadowing over my life, my days. It's an unstoppable force like wind or a wave, unruly and unpredictable. When change feels like pain and sorrow I hope it is refining me into something better. Like when the wind shapes the mountains or ruffles the leaves.

4 comments:

Molly said...

:(
beautiful.

Anonymous said...

beautiful nadia.





(did you see my latest post? do you, or someone you know want to do one?!)

Anonymous said...

sorry to take away from the feel of your writing. it's truly inspiring. (you just have lovely friends.)

Anonymous said...

that was a good saying/quote err whatever. i can relate :)