11/3/09

Dear A&E, your show INTERVENTION is keeping me up at 3am. It starts out disturbing with footage of real drug addicts using and dealing. And then I become attached to these families and I have to know if the addicts will accept the invitation to attend rehab and recover. Yes I cry every episode. Yes I completely forget that I am wasting my time watching meth heads snort off of tin foil. But I am so grateful to live my life free of addiction and I feel so blessed when I view the lives of those less fortunate than me. Don't even get me started on hoarders...

1 comment:

Kayla Roussel said...

First of all when i saw this i automatically wanted to know if youve seen hoarders (then i saw what you wrote at the bottom of your post hahahaha). And secondly, my family loooves the show intervention! It is amazing and so real and raw. Im glad to see someone else loves it too! I cry too, my family says its the PG hormones, but ive always been a crier, especially when you are seeing someone struggle whether it be someone you love or some random person on tv!!