11/11/09

we'll all be portions for foxes.

This morning I woke up feeling nauseated and confused and depressed that I may be getting sick all over again. A few text messages later I was watching Bored to Death and sipping pedialight laughing and enjoying the beautiful day ahead of me. How much happiness is one girl allowed before everything comes crashing down? I shouldn't worry...



Ya, that's Zak Galifanakis (sp?) from The Hangover. Yes he is as funny in this show as he was in that movie.
Then I taught my friends how to play Shanghai
competitiveness is U-G-L-Y!
and "baked" cookies. (pre-made dough, I didn't even purchase them). Fail.


learned how to Orogami thanks to YouTube and Brittany T








add these photos together and you see the joy in me. Joy despite opposition.
HAPPY THOUGHTS:
  • My vintage crochet book will come in handy this thursday as we make scarves for Christmas presents
  • I also found a perfect wreath project
  • and silhouette christmas ornaments [simple and cheap]
  • I want to rent West Side Story for 2 bucks at Blockbuster
  • feeling better as the day went on
  • photo shoots in the works, portfolio being constructed [bites nails]
  • make up artistry work this month (can you say Christmas Photos anyone?)
  • sewing pillows with madre.


name that tune:
time can take it's toll on the best of us
look at you! You're growing old so young.
traffic lights blink at you in the evening
turn your head and turn into the sun
sometimes the tv is like a lover
singing softly as you fall asleep
you wake up in the morning and it's still there
adding up the things you'll never be
alright, I can say what you want me to
alright, I can do all the things YOU do
alright, I'll make it all up for you
I'm still in love with you,
I'm still in love with you.

3 comments:

Keisha Voorhees said...

heart - stars!

Jenna Robert said...

HAHA pre-made cookie dough? You're so arabic. Just kidding. I love you! PS: Your pics are cute.

emma said...

dang it, keisha!