11/17/09

I'll leave the dying young stuff up to you.

I am so happy today. See that CELEBRATE banner above? I intend to make one like that for my mothers wedding which is Thursday. I cannot belive the day is here. It's so fun to wedding dress shop with my mom and plan her Bachelorette party. Everyone assumes I'm the bride, and I just point to her and smile.
I am also making favors for the guests, (individual bags of hot chocolate), and possibly a table with photos of relatives.
Today I am happy because it contained a photo shoot with Kate Lines. I got to wear several different colorful outfits, I fro'd out my hair, and wore fun china doll makeup. She used a 35mm film camera so we didn't get to see how ANY of the shots turned out! I guess we'll get to see them Saturday. I had such a blast running barefoot through a field laughing. Kate just snapped away.
I'm also happy because Bon Iver is constantly playing in my car and home.
and because I cleaned ALL day. 3:03 am? What do you know. I just cleaned the kitchen.
Farewell "chill" house. Sorry you have to move. Although I love the idea of you boys moving to downtown mesa historic district. Coffee talk, the Temple, citrus trees, mmhmm.
my life is ridiculously simple and lovely.

3 comments:

seesaw designs said...

hey, thanks for your comment. i'll definitely add a link to your blog on our list!

i'm so excited - kate is doing our photos in december.

sarah ann said...

Dear Nadia,

Par-tay tomorrrowwww, hollller.

love you!

xo

e.wilson said...

hooray for happiness, nadia!

YOU are lovely.
xo
e